Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look I know we have to re-claim the lost generation , that you can only buy ..

D

Deleted User X18H

..them from The Albion and that EVERY Brighton born child should have one but the £29.99 plus £1 per letter I paid for a kiddies home shirt to day is a bit f***ing steep.

That is all.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
You wait until they are 14 and in adult sizes. The only good thing is that I get his cast off football boots and trainers now.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You wait until they are 14 and in adult sizes. The only good thing is that I get his cast off football boots and trainers now.

I was 17 when I got my first adult shirt. :blush:

With respect, aged 23 months, do kids really need a footie shirt? I know the point is more about the outrageous cost, I get that. But it's not a great neccessity in general. I don't think wearing the shirt changes anything psychologically, you know which club you support. At 23 months, I doubt your kiddy does, Tim.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
..them from The Albion and that EVERY Sussex born child should have one but the £29.99 plus £1 per letter I paid for a kiddies home shirt today is a bit f***ing steep.

That is all.

Tim, hope you dont mind me changing your post

Last edited:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Does it not look like he's wearing a dress.(serious question,i'm not taking the piss).

No it's not to bad he is nearly 4 now. The arms are a little long, keep him warm in winter.:thumbsup: Last year we got him an England shirt and it only fit him for a few months. Oh and if you sign your child up to gully's gang you get 15% discount in store.

D

Deleted User X18H

I was 17 when I got my first adult shirt. :blush:

With respect, aged 23 months, do kids really need a footie shirt? I know the point is more about the outrageous cost, I get that. But it's not a great neccessity in general. I don't think wearing the shirt changes anything psychologically, you know which club you support. At 23 months, I doubt your kiddy does, Tim.

I bought my lad a shirt as on Saturday he will be at Withdean with all the other Brightonians

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
£19 worth of lettering for, hove born&bred junior,i would of gone for hbbj and bought a trendy manbag with the saving

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brought Jnr. one for the playoff final he was eight. He's thirteen now and he still wears it.
Good value. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here