Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

look at this!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
This was on the reading hob nob site

Have to say that our reaction to Pardew was a whole lot more
wholesome than your's is to losing Coppell.
NSC is a disgrace.

We may have been unhappy with the way Pardew left but the level of personal insults was nothing compared to the rubbish some of you are chucking around

how are we a disgrace we have done nothing wrong

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right whats the address jbl?:angry:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I think hes right, some of the stuff written about Coppell on tuesday was shite !! some of us should be ashamed

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The stupid thing is he has gone to a nothing club that aren't going anywhere.

If he'd gone to a top 1st div or prem team fair enough.

The twat!

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
Don't waste your time posting offensive drivel on HNA, it'll get deleted before it even gets seen.

How are you supposed to react when you've just been let down big time by someone you thought was on your side, but has openly revealed himself only to be interested in looking after No.1 and No. 1 only.

I am hugely disappointed in Coppell

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Though I must admit I thought many comments about SC on NSC were OTT, surely that sums up the difference between us and Reading anyway. A whole lot more passion than they will ever generate, instinctive outbursts from true fans (not Prem fans who occassionally look in at the Mad stadium for something to do coz Chelsea is too pricey these days). Fans who feel seriously stabbed in the back. This bloke was a Palace icon and someone who we warmed to slowly but surely, and then we are paid back like this, for no reason other than money.

Sod his stadium excuse. The Falmer diary of events is still the same as it was when he signed. All on track though a frustratingly slow democratic and political process. If there was anything fundamentally flawed or insurmountable about our application it would not have got this far so we can all confident of even that simpleton Prescott coming up with the only answer possible.

Sorry Coppell, I don't buy your excuse, I thought you were better than that and I'm hugely dissappointed in the fact that if anything you've shown less honesty or loyalty than Adams or Taylor.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Harold said:
Though I must admit I thought many comments about SC on NSC were OTT, surely that sums up the difference between us and Reading anyway. A whole lot more passion than they will ever generate, instinctive outbursts from true fans (not Prem fans who occassionally look in at the Mad stadium for something to do coz Chelsea is too pricey these days). Fans who feel seriously stabbed in the back. This bloke was a Palace icon and someone who we warmed to slowly but surely, and then we are paid back like this, for no reason other than money.

Sod his stadium excuse. The Falmer diary of events is still the same as it was when he signed. All on track though a frustratingly slow democratic and political process. If there was anything fundamentally flawed or insurmountable about our application it would not have got this far so we can all confident of even that simpleton Prescott coming up with the only answer possible.

Sorry Coppell, I don't buy your excuse, I thought you were better than that and I'm hugely dissappointed in the fact that if anything you've shown less honesty or loyalty than Adams or Taylor.

Top post. Here here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here