Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

longest you have gone WITHOUT EATING.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
be it intentianally or not, what is the longest you have not eaten for?

and does anyone know at what point it becomes dangerous?

ps im not researching to become anorexic, just it has occured to me its been 24 hours since ive eaten, and im peckish:wave:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Think it's actually quite a long time as long as you are drinking plenty of fluids.. I would say at least 14 days before you snuff it from starvation.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Muzzman said:
Think it's actually quite a long time as long as you are drinking plenty of fluids.. I would say at least 14 days before you snuff it from starvation.

are you setting down a CHALLENGE?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've done a few weekends without eating before and it does f*** you up a bit but not as much as you'd think. I don't really eat that much anyway though.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
When I had alcohol poisoning once I didn't eat for over 3 days.

I tried to for the first few days but it just wouldn't stay down. I then strangely lost all desire to eat and in the end had to be forced to by one of my mates.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
fri lunchtime to monday lunchtime,

Didnt really bother me to much as was on a bender but the monday am at work was dreadful , stomach was in pain .
Suprisingly when i had a meal on the Mon lunchtime I couldnt actually eat that much though.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
roz said:
Well if it's "weirdos" we're talking about, you've got to wonder why on earth you spend so much time on a Brighton & Hove Albion message board.

Its you roz, you turn me on so much i cant get enough.

I hate to see you go but i love to watch you leave.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
8 days. Had salmonella when I was 18 - pain's so agonising you can't even think about eating anything in the first place, let alone worrying about the absolutely inevitable chucking it straight back up afterwards.

Lost 11lb in under a fortnight though - if you need an emergency weight loss programme, I can heartily recommend contracting salmonella.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Kinky Gerbils said:
I eat like a horse, about five mins

with the nose bag as well ??

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
If I don't eat every few hours I feel ill, start shaking and am literally incapable of doing anything. I could never go a day (let alone 24 hours) without food, I'd literally collapse I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here