Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Longest you can go without sleep?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
4 days, no illegal drugs used (at least actively) by me. Computer games, caffeine and other peoples nicotine helped... though I doubt the passive THC helped keep me awake, quite the opposite I guess

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I only had 3 hoyrs sleep lastr night, managed to survive the whole day somehow!! haven't even had a red bull

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
The sleeping tablets the Dr prescribed for me last week haven't really worked. I may only get 3 hours sleep a night & then I shake until I get some more sleep. We havea 24 hour Tesco near us, so I've been doing lots of Christmas shopping at 4am:yawn:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
went 39 hours in Prague on a stag do 2 weeks ago before crashing at the bar in a strip club, I dont think I ever felt so rough in all my life for the following week.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've done about 42 hours when travelling to Australia, got there and slept for about 3 hours before heading to the beach.

Brighton to Dubrovnic about 52 hours the last 24 hours were on a yugo train where i was so knackered i tried to sleep in the train toilet....which was not nice. But the kind serbs made sure that was not going to happen
\
LC1:nono:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Usually about 30- 38hrs straight after working a night shift for example depending on what I'm doing. One example I finished my last night and went straight from work to catch the coach to see Derby play away. I can't sleep on the coach and after a while you get past it and get in the hyper stage!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here