Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Longest you can go without sleep?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Remember when i done some speed and was awake for 4 days as took a lot,but that stuff is shite and never again.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You may find this hard to believe but I suufer from chronic insomnia and my record to date is nine days. When I get a spell Ithe average is five to six days.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yeah, I agree. The side affects are not good. You stagger about like a drunk as your balance and coordination sre way off and the harder you try to sleep the more you stress about it.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I feel shit if I don't get at least 6 hours sleep a night. After a heavy weekend I end up getting ulcers and colds and stuff. A few years ago it didn't affect me - I must be getting old!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Not got anything for it? Nytol? Vodka?

Okay, no, take double the perscribed does of Nytol and it still has no efect. As for Vodka, well, taken in sufficent quantities it will knock you out. But, as alcohol is a stimulate your head me be unconcious but your body is over stimulated, it doesn't actually 'rest' you at all.

Oh the Vodka solution has another effect om me. It will irriate my stomach when taken in sufficent quantities to render me unconcious and this will induce vomiting. This, in turn, will end up with me rupturing a leision in my throat that will cause me to cough up blood. This has put me in hospital more than once !

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
A Nytol washed down with a large glass of brandy always does the trick for me. The mansion could burn down and I'd know f*** all about it:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The record is 11 days without sleep. There is a program about it called Body Hits on BBC3 this Thursday if you are interested

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wasn't there some bloke who died recently cause he couldn't sleep ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
the harder you try to sleep the more you stress about it.

I've never had insomnia as seriously as you bhae, 2 days or maybe 3 a few times. But I know exactly what it's like lying there getting more and more stressed about it. The only solution is to get up and do something, some work, watch some TV or anything for an hour, then try again...

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
You want to work continental shifts.
They are a killer!

Three days sleeping in the day then all of a sudden you have to adjust to sleeping three days in the night.
Doesn't help if you have wanker nieghbours!

:nono: :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here