Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Longest run of games without missing one?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I almost got to 100 consecutive games between November 2003 to October 2005. The game that broke the sequence was when Sheffield Wednesday away got moved to a monday night because of Sky, the one where CKR scored in the last minute.
I had train tickets booked for the Saturday when the game was originaly intended, so i'm sure i would have easily hit 100.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Think Jack Straw would be high up on the all time leader board for this....don't think he's missed ANY Brighton game for about 15 years

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
what is the longest stretch of Albion/ Your Own Team (for our non-Albion friends and foes :thumbsup:) games you've been to consecutively ?

:wink:

Did 21 Spurs Away games in a row last season - I'm never gunna' have a massive run due to the fact I can't be arsed to buy home tickets, however I do travel, so I get half a game for that surely. :shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
1986-1989 Two and half seasons home and away

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
I did 305 games home and away from the Port Vale game away in 1987. Run broke because had friends wedding to attend but continued away games until Hereford on last game of season where family life took over from drunk away day life.

Happy days and memories.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Most i done was 14 months or 27 consecutive away games starting with a 2-2 draw at Blackpool in Dec 2001 going through to Walsall in Feb 2002.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I attended every home game for 11 years until the Goldstone closed. I now attend about three times a season.
Reasons- value for money. Not the money but the football has been very poor.
Standing in the rain is not much fun. Last time I went last season there were three idiots were shouting out to one of our own players , you are a f------- c--- and that was before the game. It really put me off. Where has all the good fun banter gone. ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here