Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Longest run of games without missing one?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reading about a couple of fans plights , I'd thought I'd throw the question out to you guys too

what is the longest stretch of Albion/ Your Own Team (for our non-Albion friends and foes :thumbsup:) games you've been to consecutively ?

I managed to get upto a run of around 30-35 normally over a season before I have to miss one due to work or Uni , as for Withdean I think into the 110's between a Bank Holiday Monday game and a FA Cup match last year is my current best (missed like 5 since we've been back at the Withdean)

how about you lot?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Similar at home - only missed one, maybe two a year. In total, really couldn't tell you. Probably no more than about 15 or 16 consecutive, at a guess. Maybe up to 20. :shrug:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I don't don't as never really considered it.
But since we started back at the Withdean year ago i have only missed 1 or 2 home games due to work commitments.
So at a guess got to be 100 or so if allowed to count home games only.
Rarely go to away games, but will be at Charlton :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I attended every home game from 1989 - 1993 which also included friendlies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

Are you on the Ranch yet ?.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Homes only, I miss maybe one a season. As for consecutive games, probably never gone beyond 4 or 5.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm pretty sure Turkey went to every home and away game for three years or something. Not sure though. Top effort either way.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I went from Easter 1993 to February 2007 without missing a home game in all competitions and at the 3 venues we have played in at that time.

I also did my one and only 100% season when we finished as champions of the division we are in now.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
About 8 in a row home & away. It all depends on how kindly the fixture list fits in with work & other commitments

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Reading about a couple of fans plights , I'd thought I'd throw the question out to you guys too

what is the longest stretch of Albion/ Your Own Team (for our non-Albion friends and foes :thumbsup:) games you've been to consecutively ?

I managed to get upto a run of around 30-35 normally over a season before I have to miss one due to work or Uni , as for Withdean I think into the 110's between a Bank Holiday Monday game and a FA Cup match last year is my current best (missed like 5 since we've been back at the Withdean)

how about you lot?

. Ask Dave Coates. He's up in the 5 or 6 hundreds, probably can name every one.

Currently on 469 first team games in all comps

last game missed 16 oct 2001 swansea away in jpt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here