Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long hair on a man!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
due to work pressure.....in half an hour I am going to have my hair cut short for the first time in ten years......is this a good idea or am I just falling in to line with the expected?

I only have a short time to change my mind - help........

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
don't think I have any here at work......will probably just go for it and post the before and after next week when I have got over the depression!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Thats exactly what I did I had hair well long and then one day got pissed and got a mate to shave it off and since then I've had shaved head. GOt more action form the ladies with short hair too so it was a good move all round.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
tinx said:
Thats exactly what I did I had hair well long and then one day got pissed and got a mate to shave it off and since then I've had shaved head. GOt more action form the ladies with short hair too so it was a good move all round.

well that's sold it to me.....going to have a quick six pints, pop to the barbers then go get a shag!! top stuff!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Although our very own Fran Haggarty will lose interest in direct relation to the shortening of the length of your hair.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
70's Rod Stewart length seems to be about as long as is acceptable in ofice land, particularly if you want to succeed, Quo length won't get you on the board, having said that neither will the romper stomper look !

had long hair in the early 90's, used to get called curtains in our drawing office, cut it short and got promoted within a month, my boss said, 'I've got nothing against it, although some do, but first impressions last, and it does look smarter' I got a 20% payrise as well so well worth it !

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It depends where the long hair is. On the head, yeah fine. On the buttock or palm, you've got yourself a problem.

I cut my own hair. I found that barbershop experiences were more stressful than the pleasure i was getting from having neat hair.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Gonna shave mine tonight as I've got a film crew round interviewing me for a documentary! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here