Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long distance relationships

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Re: Long distance relationships

Simster said:
Sadly, it's only going to get harder. Just you wait until day three when all your pants need washing and you can't get to the sink because the washing up is mounting up.

Thankfully my flatmate is an *expert* chef who cooks for me most nights.

Bit nervous about asking him for sex though. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, as most know, I am trying to troll through the US Immigration minefield (which is Catch 22 at every turn) so I don't get to see Mrs BHA up close and personal as much as we (and, surprisingly, her children) would like.

We are about 4000 miles apart although I will be there for a month over Christmas and New Year. We have offset this toa degree by having web cams and broad band equipment at both ends which mean we do see each other every day.

Not the ideal solution but having said that, I think the handful of NSCers who've met Mrs BHA would tell you that, despite it's short comings, our relationship does work.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Long distance relationships are a complete waste of time.

Never again for me. Not ever. Whatever the circumstances may be.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That'll teach you to go out with a Swansea lass LB. (Hey, your mate Lucky looks like he's having a night out, you're safe :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
bhaexpress said:
That'll teach you to go out with a Swansea lass LB. (Hey, your mate Lucky looks like he's having a night out, you're safe :lolol:

Since I first jumped on the relationship rollercoaster at the age of 13, I've been dumped just twice.

Since I first jumped on the relationship rollercoaster at the age of 13, I've had two long distance relationships.

Can guess which two girls dumped me???

Not that I'm bitter. Honest. And the girl who dumped me last week is not from Swansea at all, she's from Cardiff. But she's in university in...........BRIGHTON!

Stop laughing Berkshire........

:( :lolol: :(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bitch ! Oh well, as Lucky isn't here tonight you can say something like 'How come she dumped me when she lives in a town full of gayboys ?'.

Feel any better now mate ? I'm sorry for your loss seriously, it must be pretty sad especially at this time of year.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
bhaexpress said:
I'm sorry for your loss seriously, it must be pretty sad especially at this time of year.

Thanks for the kind words, but apparently it was no big deal anyway. Despite the fact that I thought it was! It's one area of life that it looks like I'll never be able to work out unfortunately.

Never mind though, the timing wasn't so bad. After all, I hadn't done any Christmas shopping! Saved myself a right few quid!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, at least you're being positive about it. I got dumped one Christmas many, many years ago and that wasn't good. Let's ope you get the oppotunity to do something appalling at the Office Christmas Party :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Have to admit that I met my wife and indeed her predecessor on the net. Just so happened that I came into a bit of money and was able to do a fair bit of travelling at the same time.

Thing is I fell in love with one of them .......

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You don't get no sympathy from me bluebird as she moved on to bigger and better things.:lolol: :lolol:

Just kidding and stick to woman older as you certainly don't have the knack for these young girls.:lolol: :blush: ;) :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here