Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long distance relationships

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Sorry to be pesimistic, but they rarely work.

Having said that though I married Mrs Rambo this year and we were apart (about 80 miles) for the majority of our first 3 years together.

It can work, but you have to be commited, good luck mate.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a long-distance relationship once. While we were apart, she became a lesbian.
Its a true story.
Everything worked out in the end though. She returned, we moved in together, she became clinically depressed and suicidal. I began to drink lots. We split a few years ago.

Wait, i know theres a good bit somewhere. Oh yeah, we speak now and she is pretty much better.

And no, i didn't become a woman.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
I had a long-distance relationship once. While we were apart, she became a lesbian.
Its a true story.
Everything worked out in the end though. She returned, we moved in together, she became clinically depressed and suicidal. I began to drink lots. We split a few years ago.

Wait, i know theres a good bit somewhere. Oh yeah, we speak now and she is pretty much better.

And no, i didn't become a woman.

:D Top class tale.

When you say she is "pretty much better" do you mean she's cured of lesbianism?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Simster said:
:D Top class tale.

When you say she is "pretty much better" do you mean she's cured of lesbianism?

:D

She was going to marry a fella last year, so i think that may have subsided. But you never know, she might be persuaded.

Her depression, of course, is the malaise that lessened.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wozza said:
... are shit.

And it's only day one. :shootself

Sadly, it's only going to get harder. Just you wait until day three when all your pants need washing and you can't get to the sink because the washing up is mounting up.

Re: Re: Long distance relationships

Simster said:
Sadly, it's only going to get harder. Just you wait until day three when all your pants need washing and you can't get to the sink because the washing up is mounting up.

What? You mean he's able to cook for himself?:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here