Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] London Series: Mets v Phillies (Regular Season game) @ London Stadium 08th and 09th June

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Anyone else going? Mets and Phillies are major rivals so this could be tasty. MLB are bringing the full Razzmatazz over with a fan park in Trafalgar Square. I am afraid the Premier League will be watching this closely. Tickets from £54.00 still available.

They are also taking this to Mexico City, Seoul and the Dominican Republic.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Went to the cubs v cardinals last year and had a great time, especially as the cubs handed the cards their arse on a plate.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My phillies are smashing the MBL so far. Good team.

This is a blueprint for EFL games in the states!

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Yep, got tickets for the weekend. Our US office is based in Philly so got a couple of colleagues coming over as well

Last game I went to was the Mets vs Yankees whilst out there for the summer series. DId't think I'd get on with Baseball but ended up having a great evening at the ballpark

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
We were holding out for Blue Light tickets again like last year, but my wife missed the email and they'd all sold out 2 hrs later. Will be in Trafalgar Sq on Friday for the fan park if the weather is ok, and will try and get tickets for the Sunday if they come down at all

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
^ amazed these went on Blue Light in the first place. Didn't bother renewing mine, but should have. Doh.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Going on the Sunday with PG junior and his mate. Saw the Mets in NY few years ago but my team is the Rangers, followed them since working in Dallas in 86 and have seen them in Oakland, Detroit, Baltimore more recently.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep, doing both days. Looking forward to it.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
^ amazed these went on Blue Light in the first place. Didn't bother renewing mine, but should have. Doh.
iirc it was a website that BL holders can get tickets from. Last year we only paid the handling fees of £17, and got 3 seats right by the Cardinals bullpen.
Annoying thing is, my wife had been checking every day to see if they were doing the MLB again this year - & the morning the tickets came out, she was in a meeting until lunchtime 😬

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, me and the family will be at Game 2 on the Sunday. We were in New York last summer but Mets were sold out as they were playing the Yankees, so this will make up for the experience we all missed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
IMG_2295.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here