sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
According to Nick Griffin, i,m worried about that.:smokin:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I went down to London for the beer festival a few weeks back. It was the first time I had been to central London for years. It gave me the impression of people walking around a museum of a dead culture.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Walking into Central london now a days is like walking into a complete different country. Majority are non-white's. Certain area's of crawley are also like this as are many other cities/towns in the UK. And unless something is done to prevent immigration, more and more cities/towns will get like this. Mr Griffin, to me, is the only politician that understand's this and will adress the issue.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Walking into Central london now a days is like walking into a complete different country. Majority are non-white's. Certain area's of crawley are also like this as are many other cities/towns in the UK. And unless something is done to prevent immigration, more and more cities/towns will get like this. Mr Griffin, to me, is the only politician that understand's this and will adress the issue.

Majority non-whites in Central London?

Firstly? What 'Central London' are you talking about? I normally go to Southbank at the weekend or regularly meander around Traf Square or the surrounding areas. True, there are a fair amount of 'non-whites', but then the centre of London is a bit of a tourist trap, if you didn't know.

If you are talking about non-central London, i.e. Brixton and so on then you may have a point, but I would imagine that a large proportion of SW residents are offspring of those that were brought into Britain to boost the economy after the war.

What I don't understand from you continual posts about 'non-whites' is why you are so threatended by that? Why?

Thankfully Griffin will never get the chance to address the issue as they have no policies, they would bankrupt Britain and, thankfully (again), there are not enough people thick enough to vote for them.

Ps You still haven't answered how you are going to support and vote for the BNP from Burgess Hill. If you feel so strongly about it, then why don't you stand for election?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

What a funny bloke you are.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
What I don't understand from you continual posts about 'non-whites' is why you are so threatended by that? Why?

/QUOTE]

Because on the whole they actually don't like us. As I have said before people are tribal. Ethnic groups tend to stick together. They will also want to better there position in society. Groups pushing against other groups.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It gave me the impression of people walking around a museum of a dead culture.

you should have tried opening your eyes and mind. what did someone say about being tired of life?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

But we are not allowed to say this or even think it, this is the start of serious race war coming, part of me says bring it on and the other half says check is this what we have come to,are we not men. Successive governments are to blame alienating your own people is an unforgiveable crime but so is to blame innocents trying for a better life.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Because on the whole they actually don't like us.

Is that a fact? I went to a night club with a friend, in Brixton, and it was exclusively black, apart from us. It was not a pleasant experience. However, I lived in a densely populated Asian area of Oxford and have never felt more welcome, despite being a dreaded student.

You are drawing conclusions based on what?

As I have said before people are tribal. Ethnic groups tend to stick together. They will also want to better there position in society. Groups pushing against other groups.

I am not sure about that. Generally, ethnic groups tend to stick together as they are forced together due to employment opportunities and wealth. We are still evolving. Hell, the 'greatest' country on Earth did not give a f*** about a 'coloured' until fairly recently. The BNP certainly do not help issues of integration if that is what you want.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
But we are not allowed to say this or even think it, this is the start of serious race war coming, part of me says bring it on and the other half says check is this what we have come to,are we not men. Successive governments are to blame alienating your own people is an unforgiveable crime but so is to blame innocents trying for a better life.

I don't blame the so called innocents coming here for a better life.( not all ethnics a sweet and cuddly you know) i blame the system that has destroyed their homelands. We need to share the wealth and resources around. Yes my friend we are sleep walking into the abyss and it scares me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The problem was that my eyes and mind were very open. The experience was almost surreal. Its not long before Coventry goes the same way

really? then how do you discribe it as "dead". one might not like a particular culture, but its all very much alive, merging, competing, evolving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here