Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

london Irish on Brighton Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Now it's time for Bloom to come clean about who he is (one interview in 4 years and only that given under pressure) and how he has made his money (he should disclose all his company interests so any interested fan can look at accounts) - so we can all independently judge whether the rhetoric meets the reality."

Holy hell.
He REALLY does not like the look of Bloom, does he.

D

Deleted User X18H

London Irish is a complete f***ing idiot.

Anyone who dares to contradict anything he says will suffer the brightonfans backlash and be eternally damned.

He slunk away from here because he couldn't bear to have his views challenged. He's happy on brightonfans because, in the main, they are a bunch of sychophantic arselickers who think the sun shines out of his arse.

TWAT.

Of the highest order

Some one else you don't like Ian??!!:lol:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
"Now it's time for Bloom to come clean about who he is (one interview in 4 years and only that given under pressure) and how he has made his money (he should disclose all his company interests so any interested fan can look at accounts) - so we can all independently judge whether the rhetoric meets the reality."

Holy hell.

What a f***ing bellend, why doesn't he provide blood samples also to see if this Lizard nickname is true also.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The man really has got some issues, do miss him going off on one on here though. How long can he hold a grudge about McGhee

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Holy hell.

He's a twat isn't he. I'd say putting up £93 million is pretty close to reality wouldn't you. The council and Buckingham Group have already varified that it's in place so it's definitely there.

I bet he's masturbating over this thread and a picture of Mark McGhee right now :sick:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
LI could have a point

of an arrow in him if I got hold of him. TWAT

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I can't believe you bunch of sadsacks are still going on about LI. he really got under your skin didn't he. Why not just leave him alone with Fred and Doris on Brighton Fans. It's about the time they all have a lovely cup of cocoa and you're ruining it for them

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I for one am secretly hoping to tempt him back on here for a monumental BACKLASH.
LI was terrific entertainment, because he could never, ever, EVER be wrong. I miss that.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can't believe you bunch of sadsacks are still going on about LI. he really got under your skin didn't he. Why not just leave him alone with Fred and Doris on Brighton Fans. It's about the time they all have a lovely cup of cocoa and you're ruining it for them

Quoted for truth.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why we now have The Complete Badger who attempts to do the same job.

TCB is the eternal fisherman, seeking a bite to his inflammatory posts. And very good he is at it too.
LI was wonderfully pompous though. I must admit, I don't recall him ever being properly owned. He had a highly articulate answer for bloody EVERYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here