Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Irish and brightonfan_86

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
I was thinking more 'The Blue Oyster' or suchlike.

How about Leather Chaps?

hints towards the SS and their favourite clothing item.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
What happened? There was a big LI's ok movement that seems to have encountered a backlash all started by Kev.

I was nearly brainwashed by that movement. Mind control going on somewhere.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
can't believe LI's taking any shit for Kev's dumbarse comment on a normal football thread.

me, I wanna read about dartboard putting-upping

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Safeway said:
Do us all a favour. f*** off.

I don't hate either of them,I don't really care what they post,everyone is entitled to an opinion,even if it is a bloody clueless one,but that statement just made me burst out laughing and clap!

You sir,are a legend:clap: :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why the f*** has this been moved to ramblings, NSC gold if ever there was.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London Irish and brightonfan_86

London Irish said:
I ignored it because it was rambling gibberish and I thought you had been embarassed enough. It really only ever takes one reply to show you up for the racist scum that you are.
Oh, and there's me thinking you didn't want to listen to the truth. Well I don't feel embarressed in the slightest, and therefore invite you to reply to it again.
A little tip, 'racist scum' is a very stong phrase to use. But alas I feel when people read it in a thread written by you, it has no effect at all, simply because you use it all the time, and it gets very boring.
Maybe if you tried to discuss things, in a two way conversion, instead of just labeling poeple with over-used cliches, what you say may have more effect, and you won't get threads dedicated to you every other month, where everyone tells you what a twat you are.

But at a guess, I'd say you enjoy it.

Now have mummy wipe your nose, and armed with the knowledge, that I'm far from embarrassed (except for you) see if you can manage a 'grown-up' reply to the Alton Towers thread. Try and answer the points I've stated, like you did in one of your lasts posts, because to label it gibberish is a very easy way out, and more and more people are starting to see through you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: London Irish and brightonfan_86

Mr Burns said:
A little tip, 'racist scum' is a very stong phrase to use.

But totally apt for you.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
Do you think if they asked the mods nicely, Mr.Burns, Looney, Oceanic and Algie could have a hitler youth forum, like the childish ramblings one, on a seperate page?

Just a thought.
And while they're in there, release some gas....

mierosoft

Aug 8, 2006
Burgess Hill
What a polite and friendly forum i seem to have joined and me, i love kev. but not in that way. In the non physical and non emotional way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here