Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London clubs you have a 'soft' spot for ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Crystal Palace

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Oct 2, 2008
Barnet for me. Been up there for a non Albion game with a Barnet supporting mate. Great to roll out of the Red Lion and go straight through the (pay on the gate !) turnstile. The gate was only 1,600 but to be honest it was a great atmosphere......certainly better than Withdean.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Barnet for me. Been up there for a non Albion game with a Barnet supporting mate. Great to roll out of the Red Lion and go straight through the (pay on the gate !) turnstile. The gate was only 1,600 but to be honest it was a great atmosphere......certainly better than Withdean.

Amber tinted specs maybe?

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Still watch out for QPR. Used to go and watch them when I was a kid - I lived in London then…

The days of Rodney Marsh & Stan Bowles - they had a cracking team then!

All changed now I know...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair comment (and we did have a lunchtime session !) but not really. The atmosphere was excellent and felt very much like our best days in the lower divisions.

We were kings back then,once we got our house in order,still we are a young Prince now so to speak,about to emerge in the modern era.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
QPR, a cousins husband is a life long fan and lives through them as does his son now. Would love to have him at The Amex, we took him to Withdean and when beat them he walked off and got on the train on his own back to London, left us sitting cheering in the stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here