Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

london city based drinks 6 december

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
If this thread contained certain other suspects it would have been in Childish Ramblings by now.
Agreed. Sort it out and grow up, please people, it's just not good enough. :jester: :jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
This thread sums up everything wrong with the world today!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Perry Milkins said:
Haven't started yet Tedsy

Eh? What do you mean haven't started yet P.?

I was just wondering why the Market Porter was the venue when it really isn't in the city - pedantic moi? :blush:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tedebear said:
Eh? What do you mean haven't started yet P.?

I was just wondering why the Market Porter was the venue when it really isn't in the city - pedantic moi? :blush:

It's only a short walk though to be fair...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lammy said:
It's only a short walk though to be fair...

Across London bridge if I remember rightly - just being pedantic - keeping them all on their poncey London toes ;) :lol:

Not bad pub a few years ago - am coming up to London later that week actually - shame it doesn't coincide...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
Across London bridge if I remember rightly - just being pedantic - keeping them all on their poncey London toes ;) :lol:

Not bad pub a few years ago - am coming up to London later that week actually - shame it doesn't coincide...
Damn, that was going to be my next question (and the one after that would have been about sis...). Ah well, biscuitfest it is then.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
tedebear said:
Christ on a bike - they'd be well wankered if they started now, and carried on til the 6th of Decemeber - NURSE! :lol: :blush:

My thoughts entirely..but I felt obliged not to be so rude as to question why you were asking such a peculiar question.

:drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
TelscombeGull said:
"Look, I'm not going to engage in a battle of wits with you. I never attack anyone who is unarmed." Henry Youngman (1906 - 1998) WikiQuote
Hey, good work - although I suspect that's Henny Youngman, the king of the one liners he of the famous cameo appearance in Goodfellas and legendary originator of the line "take my wife - please". :bowdown:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perry Milkins said:
I stand corrected. Well I would if I was standing so I guess I should say I sit corrected'

You just like correction but everybody needs a hobby I suppose. No truth in the rumour that to pay for your 'treatment' you organised a whip round ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here