Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Guy who was shot, isnt being reported as dead yet. Anyone who watched the video, the copper looks down his sights, im sure it was a shot to wound, somewhere in the shoulder. However it would suprise me that the attacker didnt have a bullet put through his head.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The Guy who was shot, isnt being reported as dead yet. Anyone who watched the video, the copper looks down his sights, im sure it was a shot to wound, somewhere in the shoulder. However it would suprise me that the attacker didnt have a bullet put through his head.

I believe firearms officers are trained to target the centre of mass, as the head is a smaller area to aim for; and headshots are more liekly to trigger reflex reactions that may lead to any device being detonated.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I believe firearms officers are trained to target the centre of mass, as the head is a smaller area to aim for; and headshots are more liekly to trigger reflex reactions that may lead to any device being detonated.

And hitting the torso, makes a stray shot hitting an innocent bystander, far more unlikely.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He'll get a full pardon if Corbyn gets into office (shit stirring :whistle:).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He'll get a full pardon if Corbyn gets into office (shit stirring :whistle:).

question-when-stirring-up-some-shit-do-you-start-in-46740782.png

1.PNG

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Fortunate that this attack was mid afternoon rather than around 5pm when London Bridge would have been busy with commuters rushing to get home.

Met Police Statement coming shortly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here