Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOL = Verbal texting

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Well done Einstien, only took you about 20 minutes to come up with that one. Let me guess, your wearing slippons and trousers with Velcro fasteners.

I agree it's always funny when you build up a picture of someone you don't know who's sat at home behind the keyboard.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I agree it's always funny when you build up a picture of someone you don't know who's sat at home behind the keyboard.

Yea and the next time you remove your tongue from between Kazenga's butt cheeks and wagle it in my direction i'll wrap it round my middle finger and play you like a f***ing yoyo f***-knuckle.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
ha, ha, yeah cuz normal people cry after masturbating!

...right?

Well I'm sure afterwards when the Beefy sailor jerking of Kazengar<3 pulls of the Pamela Anderson mask there are tears, but that may have to do more with what follows the foreplay.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Yea and the next time you remove your tongue from between Kazenga's butt cheeks and wagle it in my direction i'll wrap it round my middle finger and play you like a f***ing yoyo f***-knuckle.

Interesting, is this something you do in the play ground at lunch time?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Interesting, is this something you do in the play ground at lunch time?

No Gimpy, its just me using you as the forum punchbag, something you should be used to. No doubt you will be in here Yammering away till late, untill about midnight when you will curl up in a ball and hope one of the posters who has just wandered in drunk from the pub accidentley mounts you. Project as much as you like while waving your flipper hands about and pulling wheelies in your home adapted chair, your special kid and dont let anyone tell you different.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here