Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loans

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I thought there was a loan window that was opened a week after the transfer window shut and shuts im not to sure when but before Jan. I thought the lenth of them loans didnt matter.

You thought wrong then. The following is taken from the FL website.

53.2.7 Except for the specific circumstances provided for in Regulations 53.2.9, 53.2.10 and 54, the minimum duration of any Emergency Loan and Youth Loan shall be 28 days and the maximum duration of an Emergency Loan is 93 days. The loan period is inclusive of the starting date and the finishing date. Youth Loans may not extend beyond the date of the Player's 21st birthday.

The emergancy loan window closes at 5pm on the 4th Thursday in November so this year thats Nov 24th

53.2.2 Notwithstanding the provisions of Regulation 53.2.1, a Player cannot be registered on an Emergency Loan or Youth Loan:

(a) during the period of seven days after the end of a Transfer Window;

(b) in the first half of the Season, after 5pm on the fourth Thursday in November; and

(c) in the second half of the Season, after 5pm on the fourth Thursday in March unless in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 54.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here