Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanee Goalkeepers - Where are they now?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Cassilas wanted to play for us."They were MY team growing up.I bleed blue and white.My agent is a fool".

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
David Yelland is now supplying his trade in the Bundesliga lower divisions with TuS Koblenz.

Nice bit of Journalese, there. But to be fair, Koblenz are an established Bundesliga 2nd division side - so he's playing at a higher standard than the Albion ...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
off the top of me head in no particular order

David Yelldell
Andy Petterson
Mark Walton
Mikkel Andersen
Simon Royce
Ben Roberts
Graeme Smith
Chris May
Mark Cartwright
Ross Flitney
Stuart Jones
Rami Shabaan
Alan Blayney
Wayne Henderson
Florent Chaigneau
Scott Flinders
Dave Beasant
John Sulllivan
Josh Pelling
John Keeley
Paul Crichton

Will Packham?

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Of course you are right, I was confusing him with Frank Worthington :dunce:
My sincere apologies Sir :down:

No need to apologise, my friend!! I did Wikipedia it just to be sure though...After 15 years the memories that I always thought would stay clear in my mind are starting to roll into one with each other!

I've always remembered Kerr and associated Stapleton with him although I don't remember the score or opposition. Nice to know my memory is ok on that one!!!

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
That Lingfield keeper was a midfielder who came on at half time as the normal goalie dislocated his shoulder in the first half!

(Im assuming that you saw this in the second half)

Blayney was in goal for Linfield the whole match. The Cliftonville keeper was replaced at half time by the midfielder.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He found his level Dorchester Townand I think he played for Worthing for a season but not good enough to be a league goalkeeper and was one that was ditched when we left Priesfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here