Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window

zzz_lawrence_280x39_449395a.jpg

You be the judge.

Yeah i remember on the last day of the 'normal' transfer window the club said that Jake would have gone to Aldershot (loan), but just missed the deadline. I asume he is still going.

why do I find the thought of Robinson missing not suprising

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
There is no way Liam Lawrence would drop to league one.

He was one of the best players in the Championship last season and has been out injured most of this.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Tuesday the 10th is the day I believe.....

Good to see us going for Kilkenny ( i hope that it is still on)as Pboro are due to sign a Lincoln City midfielder on loan tomorrow according to our website.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It looks like I am wrong but the loan window starts the week following the closure of the Jan transfer window which is usually 31st Jan so loan window starts 7th Feb but as this year was Sunday they held up the closure for 24 hrs. Why delay the opening as clubs still have another 6 days to actually make the signing. What is the logic and reasoning,

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Absolutely no chance of getting liam lawrence (wasnt him in first pic anyway), as someone said he was one of the best players in the c.c.c last year. He has not featured for stoke because he was injured up until a few weeks back and is now playing i think, i believe his injury was because he fell over his dog or something similar:lolol:. Not sure who is in the pic tho?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt Eustace turn us down just before the deadline because he wanted to stay in the Championship. Or was that just for a permanent move but he would consider a loan.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the filename of the pic in post 21 contains the word "Lawrence" so i reckon its this Liam fella

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didnt Eustace turn us down just before the deadline because he wanted to stay in the Championship. Or was that just for a permanent move but he would consider a loan.

Wanted to stay in the championship.Since no other club has come in for him he might change his mind instead of sitting on the bench etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here