Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Yeah i remember on the last day of the 'normal' transfer window the club said that Jake would have gone to Aldershot (loan), but just missed the deadline. I asume he is still going.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought it was the 10th.

I am sure that I read the 8th but it could be midnight 8th/9th and even possibly put back because of last weeks delays and the fact that it is a Sunday but then players wouldnt be registered Sunday but wait until Monday so it makes little difference.

Actually I was hoping to invite soem outlandish rumours like we were going to sign A Prem fringe player.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There seems to be a lot of confusion. I've seen 8th/9th/10th but Adams was quoted in the Argus as saying the tenth so I'm assuming he might know (hmmm. On second thoughts......)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Loft left before the transfer window closed as he played his usual sub time yesterday.

turning a 2-0 defecit around to help the daggers get a 2-2 draw :clap:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
turning a 2-0 defecit around to help the daggers get a 2-2 draw :clap:

Was 2 - 2 when came on but to his credit he scored the same marks on the NOW as the man he replaced 6/10. Possibly found his level sub for a div 2 side.

have looked at the FA and FL website but no mention of dates etc only about work permits for loan players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here