Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
It's all been very quiet since about 1pm with every club, maybe there's gonna be a load going through just before 5, doubtful if we're involved tho.....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
So we've gotten rid of a striker? Fair enough, but why the hell can't we get one in

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i reckon we'll have sorted one out, but a mix up means the paperwork doesn't get sorted until 5.02pm and thus it is uneligible

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We'll shirley be bringing one in if McPhee is going out. ???

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
that maybe so, but don't call me shirley.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Its pretty obvious the club have resigned themselves to the fact that we are down, and feel its to no-ones benefit if we try to sign someone on loan,

we needed new blood at christmas!

there is NO WAY we couuldnt have signed a strikr Marcus stewert from bristol shitty has gone to preston- WHY THE FCUK did we not get him??

this season has been an embarresment. :down:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
this season has ben a downer in the ups and downs of following Brighton. It will all come out in the wash next year.

Now McPhee has gone maybe we can afford to pay someone £250 a week

1 hour 17 minutes to go - not holding my breath unless the dog pops that is

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well this is either a sign we have someone lined up and want McPhee to get some games to get a contract somewhere or a case of the club accepting we are f***ed and trying to save some money for next season

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
bristolseagull said:
there is NO WAY we couuldnt have signed a strikr Marcus stewert from bristol shitty has gone to preston- WHY THE FCUK did we not get him??

If its a choice between us and Preston, he was always going to pick Preston, a chance to fire them to the playoff's over a dog fight at the bottom end of the table, its a no contest.

Unfortunatly we need to find one striker who can do a job for us and no-one else wants. Although you have to ask if he can do a job if no-one else wants him.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This club is the equivalent of the fat kid who is the last pick at football and made to go in goal

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
shaolinpunk said:
This club is the equivalent of the fat kid who is the last pick at football and made to go in goal

Can we play Rush Goalies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here