Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan striker - any suggestions?

D

Deleted User X18H

that Gargan kiddie at Lewes seems to be doing ok give him a shot maybe!!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
A bit of a long shot, but Ched Evans maybe?

Maybe we made a good impression on city and they would be prepared to lend us a young striker, I think Evans is on the periphery of the first team so unlikely it would be him

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Kuqi,:wave: or whatever his name is, ex Ipswich, now up the road ????

scored his first goal of the season the other day in the first team, no chance anyway!

need a young lad that can come of the bench and just play here and there. Got enough cover.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Maybe we made a good impression on city and they would be prepared to lend us a young striker, I think Evans is on the periphery of the first team so unlikely it would be him

Yeah that's what I thought, I reckon he would fit in to most bottom half Prem teams, he's been impressive I think. However, if it was just for a month with no hint of anything permanent, then maybe we would have a chance?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
scored his first goal of the season the other day in the first team, no chance anyway!

need a young lad that can come of the bench and just play here and there. Got enough cover.

Thought the point of the thread was that we DON'T have enough cover ???
Silly me !!!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Leroy Lita linked with a loan move in january i imagine to a championship club though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here