Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan striker - any suggestions?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Forster out for 4-6 ( if it all goes well.) Mickey wants a 90 day loan or permanent signing, who would you like to see? obviously keep in mind we are a league 1 club and not Man City

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Loan schmoan. Virgo will have his place up front secured for the forseeable future. This ENDS any selection problems of where to play him.

So mote it be. Quoth the raven.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Presumably Fleetwood's loan to Cheltenham is with a view to a longer / permanent move.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I thought Fleetwoods loan had been extended, assuming his injury he picked up isn't serious.

I'd be happy with Anyinsah for a longer deal, looks different class up front, pace power and strength. Would play well with Murray

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Fleetwood is now injured as well and hasn't exactly been pulling up trees in the Championship.
I would like to see an experienced "old fashioned" type of centre forward - Horsfield has been mentioned on these pages recently. Failing that Chelsea have a reserve kid called Fabio Borini who is knocking in the goals at the moment. OK that would not be permanent but if he could cover for Forster that would be useful. Wages would doubtless be a problem though ! I would like to see Anyinsah here permanently but how likely is that ?

Last edited:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
As long as Murray is back, I would be very happy with Murray up top on his own with Anyinsah playing just off him.

Bad news losing Forster though, our most important player in my opinion..

I would NOT play Virgo up front, play him centre back, and keep him them there!

Mar 13, 2008
I have a good touch and can control a ball. I would do a job. Scored 47 in 10 games on fifa when I made myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here