Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Spell 2

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just saw Diego Forlan and Jay-Jay Okocha in Brighton last night, and rumour has it that he is having a medical at the club tomorrow morning, He'll be signed to act as first team cover on loan till the end of the season with a view to a permament deal. After seeing him, I spoke to a member of staff at the club who has confirmed our interest.

Attachments

• 384603859bJuBeV_fs.jpg
    384603859bJuBeV_fs.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 420

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Just saw Diego Forlan and Jay-Jay Okocha in Brighton last night, and rumour has it that he is having a medical at the club tomorrow morning, He'll be signed to act as first team cover on loan till the end of the season with a view to a permament deal. After seeing him, I spoke to a member of staff at the club who has confirmed our interest.

You also forgot to spot out Jermaine Pennant who is standing behind the man with the red t-shirt

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yer i suppose so. But I heard JJ and Deigo will only join if Lee does?

My club official source confirmed this by sms text message just now... Jeez you must be well 'in the know' too... I've also heard we're in for a dutch fella with a really long name and a little Russian winger (ex Man U) but can't name names - not getting my source in trouble...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You also forgot to spot out Jermaine Pennant who is standing behind the man with the red t-shirt

Don't be silly, Stoke had sent him on a scouting trip to see if we had any new signings who are likely to join who aren't cup tied... IE Jay-Jay and Diego - Unfortunately i think Pennant saw them both - in fact the pic shows when he spotted Forlan - he's looking right at him

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Oh crap, now we won't have a chance against stoke because of this.
We should probably be looking at a couple of higher players such as maybe Ronaldo or that little Argentinian guy who is supposedly quite good?

Fred Binney

Nov 11, 2009
Forlan Zamora combo - give it two years

Not so far fetched this - just two years early. I always thought Diego Forlan playing of Zamoras lay offs would spearhead our entry into the premier league 2013/2014 Both will be past their worldclass sell by date by then but would still do a great job for little old BHA. Hopefully Muzza still in the picture as well.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Andy Carroll left of shot in an orange anorak...... must be coming here to play some games and regain fitness as they wouldn't risk the most expensive English player ever, in the Prem unless he's had a couple of weeks lower league football under his belt to prove his stamina and where better to do that than here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here