dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
sounds quality from Stockport message board:

Probably one of the best players at the club but understandable him leaving

I'm a bit gob-smacked. I rate him.

One of our best midfield players going out on loan

Depressing, dreadful. Disappointing!

He was the backbone of the team who played so well at Wembly, and when he was recalled to the team a few weeks ago we went on a mini run of undefeated games. IMO one of the better midfield players in our division and its a great pity he has gone.

poor bloke .... deserves better than us...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I doubt he can. :( Which makes his signing really baffling to me.

If we've paid Stockport for the loan then I would guess it's the same as signing him. There should be no restrictions and Stockport wouldn't be able to recall him either.

The other thing that's interesting me is if we've just paid Stockport the same amount for Dicker that Forest gave us for Lynch. In which case it seems like a bizarre swap deal between 3 clubs - 2 get players and one gets money.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Never heard of him, isn't it a village near Hailsham ???
What happens if we pick up and need a win against Stockport last game of the season......oh shit he can't play......same as Heath against Colchester.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
We paid them a fee for the loan so he will be able to play against them as when you pay a fee you cannot include any loan restrictions in the contract

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We paid them a fee for the loan so he will be able to play against them as when you pay a fee you cannot include any loan restrictions in the contract
It's an FA rule that loan players can't play against their parent club isn't it?

no, it a clause that is usually included in any loan agreement but that is between the 2 clubs. It is not a FA rule as I understand it.

Doe anyone know what sort of 'fee' was paid, roughly. would it equate at all to the sort of figure which, in other circumstances, would be called a transfer fee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here