Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Load of shit

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
We just get worseand worse, I thought we might be slightly better this seson, but we aint, were shit.

There are no positives, time to start again, clear out players and staff and start building again

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
blah

1066gull

Magoos tatics are crap.

Lynch was promising.

We need a new manager.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT UP

We almost had to call up the ball boys to fill the bench today a 1-1 draw would have been a massive victory, we just couldn't hold on long enough

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I thought we did well to come back from a goal down and deserved a draw. McGhee is working with minimal resources so his subs are limited, although I do wonder where was Leon today - anyone know? I do think we should have taken Carpenter off earlier and replaced him with Jarrett.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
But we didn't need ball boys - we had players. MM failed to make the right substitutions, let the players get tired, and paid for it in the last 5 minutes A-f***ing-GAIN! Time for him to go.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
HampshireSeagulls said:
But we didn't need ball boys - we had players. MM failed to make the right substitutions, let the players get tired, and paid for it in the last 5 minutes A-f***ing-GAIN! Time for him to go.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Today was the straw that broke the camels back for me. The players sounded like they were putting in 110% and MM was putting in about 5%.

He left players on too long, and made the wrong choices when subbing players.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
We only have a small team, and with four games in 8 days our team is stretched to the limit. Give them a chance - let's hope we get another striker and a midfielder in the transfer window.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Jesus talk about knee jerk reaction. What changes could he make? I felt the same way against Millwall, I didn't think then we had anything on the bench which would improve the situation and we certainly didn't today.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
yep throw one of the highly inexperienced younger players off the bench to hang on for the last 10 minutes then we could have saved a point..........mmmmmm...

Who needs McGhee when we appear to have such a wealth of knowledgable tacticians on NSC

What else did you seriously expect today with the players available??!!!

Yes its frustrating but we need to have a reality check we will be in and out of the relegation places all season as long as we are not there after the final whistle on the last day that is all that matters. I for one will save my judgement of McGhee until then and not after coming out of a fixture packed xmas with a wafer thin squad at his disposal

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
We may have been shit against Luton and Millwall, but were people seriously expecting us to win at Southampton with the players we had a available.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
McGhee is the problem. He isn't bothered anymore, Lewes council, lack of funds, withdean, training facilities etc. All getting him down. After the Millwall game the players should have been given a 2 hour bollocking and fines for poor performance instead McGhee said we didn't know how to deal wit them. In that case get someone in who can. I can't see any new signings in Jan. He already said we don't have the money. How come the likes of Colchester have got Mark Yeates and Jamie Cureton and we can't get anyone! DK get ya money out and MM start caring or get out!!!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Leon - Probably dissapeared up his own arse
Kuipers - Who knows but are we suggesting he would have saved the 2 goals if he had been selected??!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here