Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lloyds Bank Registrars

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Does anyone know which employment agency Lloyds Registrars use for temp staff?

I've googled them and looked on both the Registrars and msin Lloyds website but can't find anything

I'm hoping someone on here is or has recently worked there

Cheers

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
It's Adecco in Winchester/Andover but I don't know if that is the same everywhere.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
If you want a data/processing job, then Lloyds have an inhouse team from Reed and Adecco (which was under my remit as Senior Finance Manager for a few years). However you'll struggle at the moment to get work there for a few company structure related issues. What do you want to do?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
BensGrandad said:
Something wrong when somebody is looking for a job at 8.14am. I always thought the unemployed stayed in bed until lunch time.

HAHA You CHEEKY man!

:lolol:

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
tedebear said:
If you want a data/processing job, then Lloyds have an inhouse team from Reed and Adecco (which was under my remit as Senior Finance Manager for a few years). However you'll struggle at the moment to get work there for a few company structure related issues. What do you want to do?

Anything really. Need some cash and quickly but live opposite LTSBR so hoping I can find a temp evening job there. I'll ring Adecco and see what they say

Thanks for the advice so far

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Adam Virgo's Shirt said:
Anything really. Need some cash and quickly but live opposite LTSBR so hoping I can find a temp evening job there. I'll ring Adecco and see what they say

Thanks for the advice so far

I was there recently. We had a temp in and the agency was called something like 4 Square or Square 4 or something similar. Agency were locally based in Worthing anyway. Can't be too many of those.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You can get a job there through anyone really, I got my job there through Accountancy Additions in Brighton. But Adecco and Reed have three inhouse consultants and manage the 800 odd temps weekly.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Chesney Christ said:
Ring Reed. Adecco are useless jobsworths.

In fact, ALL job agencies are...

;)

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I can categorically state that Lloyds Registrars are the worst company I've EVER worked or dealt with

x

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
dwayne said:
I can categorically state that Lloyds Registrars are the worst company I've EVER worked or dealt with

x

Which part did you work in?

I can categorically say that it isn't the worst company I've ever worked for...its archaic, but they're trying to fix that, and I had a great job in a great department...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here