Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lloyd Owusu, legend in the making?

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Is it just me but Ive had a feeling for years that L.O would end up playing for us. I dont know if its the many links to the club like Adams or Booker or Coppell who have worked with him but I am over the moon he is here. Cant wait to see him link up with Nicky up front. He sounds like an intelligent, hardworking type so can see that partnership paying dividens.
Im going to stick my neck out and say he will score 6 goals by end of season and will get a years contract as a result.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Yep, good shout.

Just the sort of player we have been craving.

I hope he does well for us and i can see him getiing a longer contract in the summer

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've always been surprised that his career didn't see him play at a higher level. I remember him from his Brentford days and the fans there were all convinced he'd go all the way.

Delighted to have him on board

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Everytime I've seen Owusu, I've been amazed his lack of actual ability. He's not the type of footballer I like, but his goals record speaks for itself and when you are where Brighton are, you need someone with experience and determination. A good signing, but he's no Glenn Murray.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is it just me but Ive had a feeling for years that L.O would end up playing for us. I dont know if its the many links to the club like Adams or Booker or Coppell who have worked with him but I am over the moon he is here. Cant wait to see him link up with Nicky up front. He sounds like an intelligent, hardworking type so can see that partnership paying dividens.
Im going to stick my neck out and say he will score 6 goals by end of season and will get a years contract as a result.

I thought the same about him, he's been to clubs all around us but never hit the bullseye so to speak. Lloyd Magnus Owusu was made for Brighton.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I agree - I think he could be this years Bas Savage :ascarf::ascarf::albion2::ascarf:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Andrew looked a better player than Davies has so far.
I agree. Feel like I'm one of few who has been reasonably impressed with Andrew. Think he'll develop into a very effective striker.

Anyway, lets hope Owusu can follow in the footsteps of Calvin and Craig with a debut goal on Saturday. :ascarf:

bagsy

Aug 9, 2008
good signing ... big tall striker that wil hold the ball up! you know we will start playing the long ball ....a need to a must! as long as we stay up!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep definitely the new Baz. Questionable talent, but can score goals and always caused us trouble when he played against us. A very useful squad player for sure.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here