Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LK leaves, henderson joins, new striker joins

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
if the historical pattern of the official site sms message service advertising campaigns is to be continued!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
a day or two before the anouncement of CKR as the coca cola player they advertised the text service using the coca cola comp as the bait (find out first who the coca cola payer will be...). This was at a time when everyone was wondering when we would have to pay the coke money back if we hadn't managed to spend it, then there was the time............... that I can't fully recal but concerned another transfer (possibly/i think/perhaps)

All I'm suggesting is that the club seem to advertise the text service only when there is something they know will be announced within the next day or so.

Although I may be talking total shite

:dunce:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Jimmy Melias Girlfriend said:
a day or two before the anouncement of CKR as the coca cola player they advertised the text service using the coca cola comp as the bait (find out first who the coca cola payer will be...). This was at a time when everyone was wondering when we would have to pay the coke money back if we hadn't managed to spend it, then there was the time............... that I can't fully recal but concerned another transfer (possibly/i think/perhaps)

All I'm suggesting is that the club seem to advertise the text service only when there is something they know will be announced within the next day or so.

Although I may be talking total shite

:dunce:

that is an absolute water tight theory

We are staying Up:clap2:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Bearing in mind its friday tomorrow and to be eligable to play on a saturday they have to sign by noon the day before, then there could be some truth in that theroy

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
filthy said:
Bearing in mind its friday tomorrow and to be eligable to play on a saturday they have to sign by noon the day before, then there could be some truth in that theroy

We must really be desperate for news then as I had come to the conclusion that it was a shite theory.

However, now you mention the Friday thing maybe its back on again.

Whay Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premiership here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Interesting point.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Im not being pesimistic but the club know we are expecting signings (or wanting should i say) and with the transfer window just opening they can make more money from people signing up for text messages. this is not a bad thing of course, lets just hope they dont let us down. and also remember the club is not loaded so dont expect unrealistic signings.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
graz126 said:
they can make more money from people signing up for text messages. this is not a bad thing of course, lets just hope they dont let us down. and also remember the club is not loaded so dont expect unrealistic signings.

Good idea really, i was thinking about doing it and we are hardly a club that makes 'unrealistic signings' anyway are we and im not one to expect them either
:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
graz126 said:
Im not being pesimistic but the club know we are expecting signings (or wanting should i say) and with the transfer window just opening they can make more money from people signing up for text messages. this is not a bad thing of course, lets just hope they dont let us down. and also remember the club is not loaded so dont expect unrealistic signings.

So it wont be the likes of Thierry Henry, or Jermaine Defoe then ? :dunce: :lolol: :lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
hitony said:
So it wont be the likes of Thierry Henry, or Jermaine Defoe then ? :dunce: :lolol: :lolol:

Don't be silly

An Arsenal player would never play along side a Tottenham one, one or the other you imbacile

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here