Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lizard Lick Towing - Dave

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think I'm delirious with man flu.

What in gawd dam, cotton pickin, rootin tootin, bs, am I watching?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Will somebody at a loose end, please do me a favour and turn Dave on.

Then tell me what's going on!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The worst program ever made. I watched one last week. A pair of complete bellends.

America has a lot of guns, I'm surprised someone hasn't shot the pair of them in the face yet.

I won't be watching it again. A good advert to show that Americans are in fact all overweight idiots.

vic123

Feb 13, 2013
I watched this for the first time a few days ago. I just flicked through the channels and saw a program description about the day to day runnings of a U.S repo business. Thought , "why the f*** not? Could be pretty awesome" and started watching. The very first scene showed the duo attempt to repo a vehicle from a bunch of tattoo artists. No sooner had the diplomacy began when all hell broke loose and the fists started swinging. It all ended up with one of the hapless duo bleeding on the floor, the other running around like a headless chicken and one confused viewer thinking, "what the holy f***ing shit am I watching? Either this is more scripted then Corry or I've stumbled across the best reality T.V show in the history of the universe!"

Unfortunately it's as scripted as shit biscuits on toast. I was fooled (or rather willingly suspending my disbelief) for all of two heart pounding minutes before the penny dropped.

A load of bullshit. Won't be watching again.

Incidently, New Storage Hunters on Dave IS reality T.V that's worth a look. It's about a group of auction goers who bid against each other over abandoned storage lock ups. Being allowed just a preliminary glance at the contents of the lock ups, the buyers effectively bid in the dark, hoping that the boxes and bags contain profit making goods. The competition is fierce with all arguments and rivalry apparently genuine.

Next episode is on at 20:00 next tuesday.

vic123

Feb 13, 2013
Noooo Storage Hunters is a second rate rip off. Storage wars on History or Bio is the main event.

I don't get History or Bio with basic freeview. Is the program set up the same? On Dave I saw this one guy bid for a bin that contained zulu artifacts. There was a few weapons on show with some "mystery prize" hidden under a sheet. Turned out to be a doll made from wicker and, get this...a real human skull! Apparently that was worth thousands and the guy made a serious profit.

I dunno man, this show looks pretty real to me. There was a fight on the last episode and although nobody really got hurt I could see that these people were not acting or, at the very least, that they had not been asked to "play it up" by the production team.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I don't get History or Bio with basic freeview. Is the program set up the same? On Dave I saw this one guy bid for a bin that contained zulu artifacts. There was a few weapons on show with some "mystery prize" hidden under a sheet. Turned out to be a doll made from wicker and, get this...a real human skull! Apparently that was worth thousands and the guy made a serious profit.

I dunno man, this show looks pretty real to me. There was a fight on the last episode and although nobody really got hurt I could see that these people were not acting or, at the very least, that they had not been asked to "play it up" by the production team.

Dave will probably pick up storage wars and pawn stars, like they did for man versus food. Basically all US reality is seriously doctored, but these two at least are watchable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here