Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's not what they say, but who's saying it - that's what it boils down to sometimes. Yes, that awful little woman is apparently barnstorming the country in support of Trump (though why anybody, left, right or stupid should campaign for the **** in this country is beyond me) s is worthy of any amount of scorn or derision. Believe me, I can sneer at Ms. Trump - sorry, Truss - with the sneeriest of the sneeriest on here, bur sometimes even she says some things I agree with.
1). Clamp down on speeding? Yes, I'm in favour of that - does everybody left of Kenneth Clark suddenly think speeders are victims and their civil rights should be respected?
2). She's supported a campaign of her constituents to keep a traveller site out of their village. Well, I'd damn well hope my MP would do the same!
3). And as for concern about our inability to remove people who come here illegally (providing they're not genuine refugees, of course) - well, yes, it is a problem, is it not? Should we be saying, oh that's alright, let 'em all in and welcome?
Now, that's three things the awful woman has put up on her newsletter. I broadly agree with them - so does that make me a right wing MAGA supporting fascist who thinks Liz Truss was/is great? I think not; it's just a bad choice of things with which to berate her.

Good sticks to beat her with:-
Supporting Trump? - despicable.
Lettuce banner? - hilarious and most apposite.
Constituency newsletter? - not so much!
A broken clock (you know the rest) :shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She is completely and utterly deranged. Impossible to imagine how ANYONE could ever have voted for her. Her parents must be mortified (continuously).
Agree 100%

I truly believe she has learning difficulties or some kind of disorder.

She is a nonsense of a person.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_3700.gif

Oh Liz, may your incompetence live forever in our memories. You are SPECTACULARLY shit

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
It's not what they say, but who's saying it - that's what it boils down to sometimes. Yes, that awful little woman is apparently barnstorming the country in support of Trump (though why anybody, left, right or stupid should campaign for the **** in this country is beyond me) s is worthy of any amount of scorn or derision. Believe me, I can sneer at Ms. Trump - sorry, Truss - with the sneeriest of the sneeriest on here, bur sometimes even she says some things I agree with.
1). Clamp down on speeding? Yes, I'm in favour of that - does everybody left of Kenneth Clark suddenly think speeders are victims and their civil rights should be respected?
2). She's supported a campaign of her constituents to keep a traveller site out of their village. Well, I'd damn well hope my MP would do the same!
3). And as for concern about our inability to remove people who come here illegally (providing they're not genuine refugees, of course) - well, yes, it is a problem, is it not? Should we be saying, oh that's alright, let 'em all in and welcome?
Now, that's three things the awful woman has put up on her newsletter. I broadly agree with them - so does that make me a right wing MAGA supporting fascist who thinks Liz Truss was/is great? I think not; it's just a bad choice of things with which to berate her.

Good sticks to beat her with:-
Supporting Trump? - despicable.
Lettuce banner? - hilarious and most apposite.
Constituency newsletter? - not so much!

I think it may take the tories some time to explain why 1,000 civil servants were employed on the Rwanda debacle rather than processing immigration applications. Then again lots of people were making money from housing immigrants awaiting clearance, 80% of which are granted, so we shouldn’t be too surprised.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Agree 100%

I truly believe she has learning difficulties or some kind of disorder.

She is a nonsense of a person.

An insult to people with genuine learning difficulties who tend to be amazing people, whilst Truss……

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Still gutted she didn’t last longer, she was going to create a few new jobs in Worthing I heard

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Managed to tank the economy in weeks, absolutely the worst PM in history.

That woman ain’t right. I think she’s mad in the head personally.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think it may take the tories some time to explain why 1,000 civil servants were employed on the Rwanda debacle rather than processing immigration applications. Then again lots of people were making money from housing immigrants awaiting clearance, 80% of which are granted, so we shouldn’t be too surprised.
Absolutely. But still a worry why we couldn't expel those (not genuine refugees) who came here illegally. Whoever was/is in power, still a worry. No? Or should we just be open house to anybody, welcome or not?

Just how unrealistic and stupidly idealistic do you want to be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here