Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now I hate the Premier League (as has been well documented) but I just have to say:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Serves them right for coming 5th, BORING their way thru Europe (apart from the Final), getting thru the semis on a goal that never was, having a non scoring forward line for the last two seasons (apart from Owen when he was there), paying £7m for Crouch and basically being the team that started all this 4 5 1 nonsense. They didnt have a f***ing clue as they cant attack.

Ha f***ing ha.

Rafa Revolution my arse.

Last edited:

E

enigma

I disagree that they were the team that started the 4-5-1.

If anything it was Everton, and following their pre Xmas success, a lot of smaller clubs saw this as a way to get results.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They won the Champions League you muppet! What more do you want?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I love it, I could well be top of the fantasy football after the bloke who's top has 2 Liverpool defenders :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find myself agreeing with Tony...Liverpool bore the piss out of me, and I am beginning to harbour a dislike of them. I also think a lot of it is to do with the number of hairbands they have in their team. And that poseur Cisse - if he spent half as much time on the training field as he does in the barbers and the tattoo parlour, he might actually give himself a chance of doing what he's paid £30k a week to do, ie put that round thing in the net.

Angels wings on his back. :rolleyes: f*** off you PONCE.

must be bordering on having the most annoying supporters.

Basically lads, you just don't have the "big" resources to be great again!

LC

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Alonso is possibly my favorite player at the moment though so its hard to hold that much of a grudge against them at present.

Brilliant he is.

E

enigma

Marshy said:
Alonso is possibly my favorite player at the moment though so its hard to hold that much of a grudge against them at present.

Brilliant he is.

A class act. Knows when to play the right passes, unlike Gerrard who over-does it sometimes.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Now I hate the Premier League (as has been well documented) but I just have to say:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Serves them right for coming 5th, BORING their way thru Europe (apart from the Final), getting thru the semis on a goal that never was, having a non scoring forward line for the last two seasons (apart from Owen when he was there), paying £7m for Crouch and basically being the team that started all this 4 5 1 nonsense. They didnt have a f***ing clue as they cant attack.

Ha f***ing ha.

Rafa Revolution my arse.

theres u posting on other non ablion threads that this is a brighton bored.tut tut!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Liverpool

RonnieO'Sullivan said:
theres u posting on other non ablion threads that this is a brighton bored.tut tut!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dont do as I do do as I say!!! :p

Got me bang to rights there!!!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Liverpool

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dont do as I do do as I say!!! :p

Got me bang to rights there!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

least u held ur hands up....

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Easy 10 said:
I find myself agreeing with Tony...Liverpool bore the piss out of me, and I am beginning to harbour a dislike of them. I also think a lot of it is to do with the number of hairbands they have in their team. And that poseur Cisse - if he spent half as much time on the training field as he does in the barbers and the tattoo parlour, he might actually give himself a chance of doing what he's paid £30k a week to do, ie put that round thing in the net.

Angels wings on his back. :rolleyes: f*** off you PONCE.

Couldn't of put it better easy :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here