Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I expect they are after todays result. They will be very keen to avoid a successive defeat, especially to a Championship team.

We can beat them!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`ve just heard that twat Dalgliesh being asked the question,
''Do you think that Steven Gerard might figure in the next 2 games'' to which he replied,

''I don`t know I`m not psychic.

No Kenny you`re not but you might talk to your medical team you sour faced, bad losing, ****.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is being played down by the Liverpool fans. I think they would like to play the Reserves so they have an excuse if they lose. Lucas did not play against Exeter City. He will make a difference if he plays.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
We can beat Liverpool who lost 4-0 to spurs, I know it was at white hart line but at the amex we only lost 3-2 to spurs

Good logic :D. And I suppose if we beat Liverpool, that makes us better than AC Milan as Liverpool have beaten them before. Oh, and AC Milan drew to Barcelona last week... so we'll be as good as them. ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We can beat Liverpool who lost 4-0 to spurs, I know it was at white hart line but at the amex we only lost 3-2 to spurs

And last season Eastbourne Borough beat us 3-2 in a pre season friendly before our first game against Swindon.

Friendly results mean nothing!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I`ve just heard that twat Dalgliesh being asked the question,
''Do you think that Steven Gerard might figure in the next 2 games'' to which he replied,

''I don`t know I`m not psychic.

No Kenny you`re not but you might talk to your medical team you sour faced, bad losing, ****.

Woah, have some respect. What he did for the Hillsborough families shouldn't be forgotten. He's probably in the top 3 UK players ever too.
And spell his name right.

Back to the OP, it's one of two trophies they can win so of course they'll take it seriously. I only hope they play their young wing backs.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Don't know if anyone has seen this quote from Poyet on the Sky Sports site:

"I need to manage the squad and the team the right way, to have a decent team against Liverpool and a very, very good team against Leeds on Friday"

That tells me that there are going to be a few changes on Weds night - he isnt going to take it as seriously as the Leeds game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here