[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Screenshot_20211030-170420__01.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

Forget Palace, what about the Albion ffs! ???

Just saw they won, I was way too mesmerised by our performance to look anywhere else.

There is no doubt they have improved, but I don't care as I am so one-tracked at the moment!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Loving all the praise from the media for the performance.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Quality, genius tactics from Potter and front to back grit and determination from the players, the subs did their jobs to the letter and in all honesty overall i thought we were slightly the better team, at a packed Anfield that is a ridiculous thing to say but when i watch the game back again i doubt i'll be changing my mind, well played lads, great stuff.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Another goal and no one would have to see this THPP individual for a week, but 2-2 should keep him away for a day or two.

Just one of 1000 reasons to be pleased with the game today.
I'm not sure what happened to him, he was a decent and funny poster from way back when this board first started.
I guess we all turn into a grumpy old man eventually.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well done the players.

I said after the 0-5 at OT last week that other than the Coutinho Amex game, the Albion have caused Liverpool loads of problems in all EPL meetings. CH and GP both know/knew how to disrupt and create opportunities against a risk-taking 'rock n roll football' defence.

Last edited:

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
We are a really good team!! fully deserved a point and we silenced the Anfield crowd.

Being an Albion fan is never NEVER boring

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1454477880524693506[/tweet]

Against a defence containing Mr S Duffy.

Scroll forward a week:-

'Shouldnt play Duffy Joelynton will make him look 4th divison'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Like this team. Pretty much makes Konate redundant for them too although he would help them if we get a corner. Just hope we defend well and don't concede early! Also glad we haven't got the immobile midfield of Gross, Lallana and Moder starting in the middle. Feel we'd have 2 more points from Norwich if we'd had something different then.

(Injuries permitting) GP should permanently ditch that CM from here on in. Zero dynamism.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Amazing performance
The computer will get the plaudits but I thought Trossard was sensational today

Can’t wait for next Saturday

Added bonus my 8/1 treble landed as well

D

Deleted member 2719

The arrogance of the commentator I was listening to by suggesting that Van dyke was in bottom gear all first half, I think I would like to chuck that back at him at the end saying that he had no gears left, meanwhile Dunk Duffy and co had a savannah on.

Klopp had no answers in sorting us out, he was left wanting.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Superb by the lads. Mwepu was immense. I thought we were going to nick it at the end there. I was bouncing round the room thinking Tross had scored the 3rd.
I woke up my grandson when Trossard scored that offside goal with my shouting and clapping. My daughter wasn't best pleased. He will have to get used to me shouting and clapping my way around the room when BHA score.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quality, genius tactics from Potter and front to back grit and determination from the players, the subs did their jobs to the letter and in all honesty overall i thought we were slightly the better team, at a packed Anfield that is a ridiculous thing to say but when i watch the game back again i doubt i'll be changing my mind, well played lads, great stuff.

A very enjoyable match, great second half and a well-deserved point but let's not pretend the first half tactics/performance/energy levels were top quality. That 3 - 0 VAR call was crucial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here