Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was ok. Still got to take our chances. Still Potter out - been rubbish most of the season.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

4 games: Leeds Fulham Spurs and the Champions

3 scored, 0 conceded, 9 points.

And this means that Liverpool, the Champions, HAVEN'T AND WON'T beat us this season!

Graham, take a bow :bowdown:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I love football.

Watching the way the players were with Potter is conclusive proof that he has not lost the dressing room.

The way we set up has totally flummoxed Bielsa, Mourinho and now Klopp. You can see the opposition second-guessing themselves as they look up and see a sea of blue and white.

The plan is staring to bare fruit.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I take my sorting hat off to Mr Potter , if anyone had said 6 points from Spurs and Liverpool I would have had them committed . Great team performance and looks like we finally have turned it around , great confidence for the team and let’s push on and get above the palarse . Fantastic , if I wasn’t working I would be having a good drink up . Well done lads and well done Sir Potter

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
You couldn't ask for anything more from the boys, a great all round performance. But of course it will all be about how poor Liverpool were, not about how good Brighton were and got the tactic right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here