Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A couple of years ago this would have been a nailed on 3 or 4 nil defeat, probably by half time, so it is quite clear to me that Potter has made a difference. Don't think we will win tonight (Salah in the 89th no doubt) but we are on our way onwards and upwards.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Got Keys and Gray on my stream

Wankers

I have to say I normally watch dodgy streams but have these two stupid fat old men giggling tonight, I felt a bit guilty wondering WTF it was.I assume it's some sort of care in the community scheme ???

Northern_Gull

Mar 30, 2019
Yorkshire
A couple of years ago this would have been a nailed on 3 or 4 nil defeat, probably by half time, so it is quite clear to me that Potter has made a difference. Don't think we will win tonight (Salah in the 89th no doubt) but we are on our way onwards and upwards.

With a dodgy pen?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we are doing a lot better than Burnley and actually matching the Champions. The question will be, can Liverpool find another gear? If they can’t, anything could happen.

To be fair, they've probably got at least three more gears on their day!

Burn again gives the ball away cheaply on the edge of his own penalty area. It’s gaslighting fans to say this is not a concern

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here