Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion, FA Cup 5th Round *** Official Match Thread ***

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Well i take it Tottenham will have to take Gus off their short list, like every other prem club we link him with.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How embarassing is this?
Thats why i hate cup games as they ruin morale,just what we need before the hull game.Glad the cup game's are gone as the league is far more important.

Its real shame we're humilated live on the box:(

Look for the positives - any Premiership scouts will stop watching our players after this.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
once we were 3-1 down and still chasing the game it was always going to be bad. Everytime they hit the left wing we were in trouble, its a one off game, put it down to experience and try not to dwell on it

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Thank f*** that's over!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Very bad day at the office, at least Gus has the opportunity to turn it around with Mattock, Reyes and the 2 city boys. I think that was the worst goalkeeping performance I have seen for a very long time, in the summer we may have to break the bank for a top keeper

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We're not all like that I promise mate. It is embarrassing to say the least. Clapping away fans, cheering for Gerrard, pass me the sick bucket.

I can't believe we clap Gerrard. Someone please, PLEASE explain why we do that other than a large percentage of our supporters being more interested in the Prem...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here