Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Man City

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
A stupid comment only in order to outline the stupidity of the previous.

Sorry mate, whilst I agree with you regarding the comment you were responding to, you were MASSIVELY AND STUPIDLY OUT OF ORDER! I would totally apologise now for such a crass and stupid comment. FFS

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Sorry mate, whilst I agree with you regarding the comment you were responding to, you were MASSIVELY AND STUPIDLY OUT OF ORDER! I would totally apologise now for such a crass and stupid comment. FFS

Sorry if anyone is offended, but you'd be daft not to see the sarcasm and irony.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Sorry if anyone is offended, but you'd be daft not to see the sarcasm and irony.

Im up there with the rest of them for sarcasm & irony and as I stated, it was a wrongun comment by SB to start with but the jibe about what is an ongoing criminal investigation is so far off the mark!

Im out of this one now.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I reckon Cardiff will be pleased with that. Liverpool far more susceptible to an upset than city IMO

Sent from my iPhone using a messenger pigeon

Would be typcial Liverpool of late to go and lose to Cardiff, think Kenny will let them know how important a trophy is though! Depends which Liverpool turn up.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sad to see the depths Liverpool fans/plastics will sink to to defend the despicable conduct of their club.

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
Ballamy has to be liverpools best signing over the last year! his energy, passion and drive can see him change games and its infectious! compare him to carol and downing who give nothing!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here