Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Chelsea...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This game does not interest me in the slightest, these two teams simply do not play entertaining football zzzzzz, i shall be watching Rangers instead, least they attempt to play attacking football.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It interests me so much i'll stick my neck out and say it's the biggest English fixture of the season.Man Utd/Ars days are over

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Trigger said:
This game does not interest me in the slightest, these two teams simply do not play entertaining football zzzzzz, i shall be watching Rangers instead, least they attempt to play attacking football.

The team to watch tonight is Lyon, and the Rangers match will feel quite weird without no fans in the San Siro.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Inter v Rangers will be so dull, I guarantee nobody will even bother turning up to watch.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll be flicking through a few games whilst trying out a new PC game I got last night & drinking tea at the sametime....its gonna be a TIRING evening!

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
How can anyone say chelsea are boring, is it just cos they dont let in many goals? Thats cos there good.Ive heard but not checked they have had the most shots in the premershit.and they have scored the most goals. I think the prem is shit just cos chelsea are too good for everyone else.But they dont play boring footy!

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very dour game, fortunately I went and had a bath half way through.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
after all my BIG talk i ended up cooking dinner and flicking through NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here