Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Liverpool v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 9th SEASON !!

Liverpool v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
AJ to come off the bench and score the winner . . . . oh my meds have kicked in . . . . They'll tear us a new one, but we'll score one too . . . 4-1 is the old favourite Liverpool score.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Gonna still my neck out, a famous point for the good guys, 1-1...

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Cant see anything other than a good thumping. Going for 5-0 but could easily be 7 or 8.
Potter wont have learned anything from.previous hidings at a top 6 club. With no plan. B our fall back areas will once again be our major downfall.
Of course we are not expected to get anything here but the way we will lose this game will be the major talking point yet again. It will show up how flawed Potter is tactically and why giving this clown a new 5 year deal is nothing short of shambolic and short sightedness from Bloom.

So anything less than 5-0 and you’d need to concede that gp probably got his tactics right?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Cant see anything other than a good thumping. Going for 5-0 but could easily be 7 or 8.
Potter wont have learned anything from.previous hidings at a top 6 club. With no plan. B our fall back areas will once again be our major downfall.
Of course we are not expected to get anything here but the way we will lose this game will be the major talking point yet again. It will show up how flawed Potter is tactically and why giving this clown a new 5 year deal is nothing short of shambolic and short sightedness from Bloom.

Sorry Spence, as we’ve told you your opinion is now null and void.

Unless you want to come across as a silly virgin troll dweller in his mother’s basement please back up your argument:

- If you feel Potter should be sacked, when?
- and who should Mr Bloom appoint to replace him?

Thanks!

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He's back! Hope you had an amazing time in Prague.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks. At Prague airport now waiting for gate to open. My 6th visit to Prague paying less than a pound for a beer. What's not to like? Great city and only about 1 hour and 30 mins flight time.
Back to reality

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Unless you want to come across as a silly virgin troll dweller in his mother’s basement please back up your argument:

Thanks!

The beauty of forums eh? Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and digesting the info.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

Thanks!

Bloom probably only gave Potter an improved contract to piss Spence off.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
They haven't been performing well and the injury list has grown a bit, but enough of us. 2-1 to the Albion.

Get a life..For christ sakes try and find something positive to say for once

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
40 years ago last week(ish), we were bottom of the top division and we played away to a team in red who were European champions and had not lost a game at home for goodness knows how long. We won 1-0.
Just believe.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Surprised PaddyPower "only" have us at 14/1. Expected longer odds than that tbh

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1-2 is 45/1

Surprised PaddyPower "only" have us at 14/1. Expected longer odds than that tbh

I bet my lottery ticket money. (Man City was 55/1 win.) 1-2 is 45/1.
Paddy Power have good odds for a top 4 finish at 500/1. (a few days ago)

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
They will rip us a new one, due to us being tactically naïve. Still Klopp will undoubtedly pass comment in the post match interview, how he thought we played some nice attractive football at times. :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here