Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Why not (assuming tickets were in their name) - is it only 10 points a game, with no exception?

If you have been to every home game this season you'd have 70 points, which is enough. You get 20 points for a home cup game and 10 for a league game. This is where me sharing a season ticket with someone has screwed me over though, because although I've been to every game, I haven't bought all the tickets ad hoc. I'm 10 points short! And it's my uncle who has got the season ticket reserved seat for Liverpool game...will be logging on and hoping for the best.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
As I posted on another thread:

I can't go the Liverpool game and have 70 loyalty points which I am happy for someone else to use to get a ticket for a deserving friend or family member. If the OP, or anyone else who has posted on this thread wants to wait until they go on sale to those with 60 points or more, PM me your fan number, surname, postcode and I'll add you to my Friends and Family. I'll take you off again when you've got the ticket.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you have been to every home game this season you'd have 70 points, which is enough. You get 20 points for a home cup game and 10 for a league game.
Was there supposed to be any for the Spurs game?

I've been to Posh at home and Portsmouth away on other people's tickets and I've still got 50 points. Annoyingly not quite enough.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was there supposed to be any for the Spurs game?

I've been to Posh at home and Portsmouth away on other people's tickets and I've still got 50 points. Annoyingly not quite enough.

No loyalty points for the SSCF or Spuds game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here