Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Apologies if posted in the wrong section.

Being a season ticket holder myself, I have been to every game with 2 friends who aren't season ticket holders, yet they don't hold enough points to buy Liverpool tickets.

Any season ticket holders not able to attend but let me purchase 2 tickets together for the Liverpool game ?

Appreciate this is a long shot. Please message me if you can help.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I'm still learning how the qualification rules are applied by the online system:-

If they are on your Friends and Family and you are buying the tickets on their behalf, does it not go by YOUR points total?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm still learning how the qualification rules are applied by the online system:-

If they are on your Friends and Family and you are buying the tickets on their behalf, does it not go by YOUR points total?

Nope , your points decide whether you get a ticket , theirs decide theirs

the friends and family is only helpful if one fans paying for the lot of tickets or you all want to sit together for an away game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Being a season ticket holder myself, I have been to every game with 2 friends who aren't season ticket holders, yet they don't hold enough points to buy Liverpool tickets.

Any season ticket holders not able to attend but let me purchase 2 tickets together for the Liverpool game ?

I don't think you've got much chance pal, I offered seventy five pounds for a ticket for the game and didn't get any responses.

:nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As long as you are on the database, have your fan number and password working and log in at 9am next Tuesday I am fairly confident you should get a ticket

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I'm in the same position for tickets. I gave my WSU upper season ticket to my father-in-law who has inoperable cancer, he wanted to see the Amex inside (taken him to Dick's bar already) before he is too ill to get out so, I believe I did the proper thing. So, along with you we are on the scrounge for a spare ticket. If I don't get to go then it's quite simple. I am a taxi service on the night and will have to nip down to a neighbours to watch the game on Sky tv.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
As long as you are on the database, have your fan number and password working and log in at 9am next Tuesday I am fairly confident you should get a ticket

This. There is no excuse not to be able to get a ticket if you want one. Palace was more difficult than Liverpool, and that was easy enough.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

Surely if they have been to every home game (league and cup) they will have enough points to buy tickets just before they go on general sale?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The problem here is, any season ticket holders who are not going to game would still have to purchase a ticket to have it uploaded on their card. Then give their card to the person who was buying ticket off them...The question is, how many people would hand their card over to a virtual stranger on the promise they would return it?....Not me thats for sure.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
The problem here is, any season ticket holders who are not going to game would still have to purchase a ticket to have it uploaded on their card. Then give their card to the person who was buying ticket off them...The question is, how many people would hand their card over to a virtual stranger on the promise they would return it?....Not me thats for sure.

they leave a £10 deposit as thats the price of getting a new one and stopping the old one

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
they leave a £10 deposit as thats the price of getting a new one and stopping the old one

If only, and what price the hassle and the pain in the arse factor. Not forgetting they could get pissed right up and stuff their face with chicken pies etc. Nip to the club shop and do all their xmas shopping with all the funds you have on card.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
If only, and what price the hassle and the pain in the arse factor. Not forgetting they could get pissed right up and stuff their face with chicken pies etc. Nip to the club shop and do all their xmas shopping with all the funds you have on card.

ahh yes i forgot about the funds on the card !!! if you didnt have funds then im guessing you would just do the £10 deposit thing, or just ask for a paper ticket and collect at the stadium

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I would quite happily leave a deposit and stick a tenner on each card in the way of a thank you.

Let's hope your right about getting them on general sale, but I imagine they will be snapped up quickly.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've a friend who can't go to the Palace game and has his seat for the Liverpool game, He wants another for his cousin and will swap his Palace ticket for a Liverpool one. Anywhere in the ground. If you don't want Palace ticket he is willing to pay for a Liverpool ticket.

If anyone is interested PM me please.

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
I'm in the same position for tickets. I gave my WSU upper season ticket to my father-in-law who has inoperable cancer, he wanted to see the Amex inside (taken him to Dick's bar already) before he is too ill to get out so, I believe I did the proper thing. So, along with you we are on the scrounge for a spare ticket. If I don't get to go then it's quite simple. I am a taxi service on the night and will have to nip down to a neighbours to watch the game on Sky tv.

I might be able to help u out mate. Not promising anything so try and get one on general sale if u can but pm me ur mobile number and I'll get in touch nearer the time. Cheers

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've a friend who can't go to the Palace game and has his seat for the Liverpool game, He wants another for his cousin and will swap his Palace ticket for a Liverpool one. Anywhere in the ground. If you don't want Palace ticket he is willing to pay for a Liverpool ticket.

If anyone is interested PM me please.

Just a post pub bounce for those that might have missed it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Surely if they have been to every home game (league and cup) they will have enough points to buy tickets just before they go on general sale?
Nope, believe it or not.
Why not (assuming tickets were in their name) - is it only 10 points a game, with no exception?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here