Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Everton

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How very sceptical of you. I would've thought you must know it's about better facilities for supporters and the fact that Anfield is a run-down shit-hole of a ground... :rolleyes:

I'm more worried about the fact that I've just realised I've started my sentences speaking in chinese.

Everton have played second fiddle to Liverpool for quite a while now, if not most of time. I like Moyes, for his general honest approach, and not seeking limelight.

Much as Liverpool were known for playing decent exciting football, Benitez seems to be ready with the excuses too often, and tactically simple-and-single minded. Thus, they have not found themselves contending any better than usual, for the Prem title, despite lashing out loads of lolly.

Neither will be in the top three, but I hope Everton pip pool, just so they can large it over their neighbour.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Everton. Had a soft spot for them since I was a kid when they had Lineker, Reid, Steven and Sheady.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Liverpool, if only because if I watch a team other than Brighton I like to see some excitement and say what you like about Liverpool they've had some great European nights over the years. Not always great football but nearly always some drama. Everton, I tend to turn the tv off or over when I see that they're playing. Generally a dull team to watch over the years.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Liverpool, if only because if I watch a team other than Brighton I like to see some excitement and say what you like about Liverpool they've had some great European nights over the years. Not always great football but nearly always some drama. Everton, I tend to turn the tv off or over when I see that they're playing. Generally a dull team to watch over the years.
Though that may be true of the past, at the moment it's the other way round. Everton are playing some great attacking football at the moment, since Houllier was in charge Liverpool have been pretty dull.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have to show support for the red ones, since the other half is a scouser.

The only Liverpool fans I can't abide is the ones from down South.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Gotta say Liverpool. I remember Everton fans chucking bricks at our bus once so they can f*** right off!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Phil Thompson yesterday on TalkSport, re Liverpools application for a new stadium:

"The delays have been unbelievable. It's been back and forth with the council so many times it's getting so frustrating. Absolutely NO-ONE needs a new ground more than Liverpool."

Liverpool can go f*** themselves. Bunch of emotionally-incontinent thieving pricks.
The delays have absolutely NOTHING to do with Liverpool City Council which has supported the new stadium plan throughout. They have EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Liverpool can't find the money to pay for the ground. They couldn't find it before Gillette and Hicks - which incidently nearly ruined an associated multi-million pound regeneration programme for the whole of the Anfield area (with which the stadium ussue is bound up) because of the issue of matched European funding having to be spent by a certain date. Also when Gilette and Hicks bought the club, after planniong permission had been given for the stadium they did not like the design, insisted on a redesign which had to receive a new planning permission and was more expensive, and now can't afford the increased costs because of rising price of steel - largely due in its turn to increased demand from China.

So in answer to Phil "thicko, whinging scouser" Thompson - it is the club's own fault and they have no excuses.

http://councillors.liverpool.gov.uk...NewAnfieldTheRestorationofStanleyPark.doc.pdf

http://councillors.liverpool.gov.uk...1StanleyParkSitefornewfootballstadium.doc.pdf

http://councillors.liverpool.gov.uk...06831/AI00037386/$REG10NewAnfield.docA.ps.pdf

http://councillors.liverpool.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.Asp?CId=282&MID=6831&J=3#AI37386

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Anyway - I can't stand either.

And Liverpool seem to have more fans from Norway than Liverpool these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here