Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Everton

Votes: 39 58.2%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Which is NSC's favourite (or least disliked) scally team?

Is it Liverpool - a team against whom we have a surprisingly good record, but have won countless pots all over the show, but who's support famously derives from all manner of places such as Bristol, Maidstone, Reading and Oslo.

Or is it Everton - once the big club of the city, not unknown to win a bit of silver themselves but now with massive chips on their shoulders.

NSC shall decide.

Previous winners of similar polls:
Bristol Rovers
Sunderland
Sheffield United
Man City
Tottenham

Edit:

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Surely the opportune moment for a poll :thumbsup:

The Mighty Reds for me

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Everton pour moi, although it was very close to not giving a toss about either.

I can't stand the how Liverpool ethos and their droning shite songs, coupled with the fact that they are always subtitled with the phrase "They know their football". Do they? I know they know alot about stadium violence etc.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Everton were my "First division side" as a kid. (Ball, Harvey,Kendal et al).

So I suppose I ought to stick with the Toffees over the reds. (Truth be known I couldn't care if either were relegated now).

Shouldn't this be a poll?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Liverpool.

Most successful English club and did so playing some beautiful football.

The fans and players are magnanimous in defeat aswell, which is the sign of truly great club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Phil Thompson yesterday on TalkSport, re Liverpools application for a new stadium:

"The delays have been unbelievable. It's been back and forth with the council so many times it's getting so frustrating. Absolutely NO-ONE needs a new ground more than Liverpool."

Liverpool can go f*** themselves. Bunch of emotionally-incontinent thieving pricks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh and when Rafa was grizzling about lack of financial backing, Edna summed it up perfectly…

Painful, innit, to see him spend £26 million on Torres and then complain about a lack of financial backing

:lolol:

Try having to beg clubs for the likes of Alistair John from Charlton and Sam Whatsisname from Villa on loan, Rafa, then take a deep breath and float back to reality.

Plus, he has spent c£140m in his time in charge at Liverpool… :thud:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Phil Thompson yesterday on TalkSport, re Liverpools application for a new stadium:

"The delays have been unbelievable. It's been back and forth with the council so many times it's getting so frustrating. Absolutely NO-ONE needs a new ground more than Liverpool."

Liverpool can go f*** themselves. Bunch of emotionally-incontinent thieving pricks.

Shish kebabs. I didn’t think I could hate them much more than I already do. :angry: :rant:

1066gull

Liverpool.

Most successful English club and did so playing some beautiful football.

The fans and players are magnanimous in defeat aswell, which is the sign of truly great club.

And are in danger of losing their record to Man United if they keep living and referring to the past.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
1. Liverpool have enough unsuccessful applications for season tickets to fill Withdean 10 times over.

2. Liverpool getting their new stadium is of more national importance than us getting ours.

Therefore Phil Thompson's statement is correct.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1. Liverpool have enough unsuccessful applications for season tickets to fill Withdean 10 times over.

2. Liverpool getting their new stadium is of more national importance than us getting ours.

Therefore Phil Thompson's statement is correct.

But it doesn't threaten their mere survival as a football club!?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having lived amongst the bin-dippers for 4 years, and befriended a large number of both reds and blues......

....Everton, every time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Liverpool Football Club are synonymous with English football success. Anfield itself is a tourist attraction, as will be the new stadium when they move. Liverpool FC bring in valuable tourist money as foreigners clamour to watch the side, simply to be able to say they have done so.

None of that can be said for my own beloved club, sadly.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I can't stand the how Liverpool ethos and their droning shite songs, coupled with the fact that they are always subtitled with the phrase "They know their football". Do they? I know they know alot about stadium violence etc.
My thoughts exactly. It pisses me off no end on european nights when they won't shut up about the "special atmosphere". I see jonny.rainbow is doing it on this thread, magnanamous in defeat my arse, another liverpool myth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here