Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Nathan Eccleston

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
1056: FOOTBALL- Liverpool Football Club are investigating a tweet sent by 20-year-old striker Nathan Eccleston relating to the 9/11 attacks. Since taken down, it read: "I ain't going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #OTIS." OTIS reportedly stands for Only the Illuminati Succeed.

1057: FOOTBALL- The Liverpool statement reads: "The club takes this matter extremely seriously and senior club officials have informed Nathan Eccleston that we are undertaking an investigation into the circumstances surrounding these postings and will decide on an appropriate course of action."

Can see someone getting kicked out his club, or fined extremely heavily. Why we all have different opinions on what happened that day, pretty moronic for a pro footballer to tweet about it on 9/11 of all day.

Eccleston claims Illuminati behind 9/11 | Fox News Latino

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think twitter can be good - especially if used as Rio Ferdinand, Robbie Savage, some of our youngsters and our kitmen do. It gets fans closer to the players, which in these days of multi-million pound wage bills can only be a good thing.

Unfortunately, many soccerists do lack the capability to think before they post a tweet.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Freedom of speech.. He is a football player, not US President, if he wants to tweet it, why not? Got him good publicity too.. I had never heard of him before...

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
not knocking freedom of speech am knocking the time and the place he has done it considering his a professional footballer with thousands of followers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wolves and Sunderland have banned players from using twatter

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I wonder how long before players Tweets will all be getting posted by the PR department of the clubs, on their behalf?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
OTIS?

One Team In Sussex. Or Sheffield.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A fair few posters on this board have displayed similar beliefs in relation to 9/11, or the London bombings.

Are we banning them?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Awaiting influx of resident conspiracy nutters... maybe the thread title doesn't make it clear enough what the subject is. :)

No way he'll get kicked out of the club for that though, even a fine would be ridiculous. Fine him on what grounds? He'll get a telling off, probably.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think we all know who is to blame for 9/11 #OTIS

OtisRedding.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here