Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Game SOLD OUT !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
seriously impressive support and nothing plastic about it given that the game is on a Sunday tea time and travel is bloody near impossible

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
The lad on the phone said there were 15 left, so i presume they would go within 5 minutes of my message. Actually quite surprised.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Thats pretty amazing. Well done all, glad i shelled out for the trains now and booked the monday off work, should be a great day out!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Great it has sold out though, considering quite a few people were saying we would only take about 3,000 :lol: Shame it doesnt look like ill be able to get a ticket (through the exchange) but ill just watch it on the TV.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
My words salad for lunch for me today.

Given the time of the game and cost involved getting there I thought we'd sell about 3k might get to 4k at a push. To sell 6k and all to season ticket holders as well is quite frankly brilliant. Also blows the argument from that lot up the road that our season ticket holders are all true blue gunner gooner super seagull cardboard cut outs.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Have to hold my hand up to being one of those people, mainly because it is either a very expensive day out or a very long drive, happy to be proved wrong tho!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
For 6k to go before open sale us fantastic, ongoing demand for ST renewals & those who now know they need to get one to be able to hit the big games augers well for filling all the new seats we can put in

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Wheres 'philmypants' with his thread about how embarassing all the empty seats were going to look on TV.

No doubt he's at sellhurst with his snow shovel!!!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Geek alert: the story on seagulls.co.uk has also set a new record for the number of mistakes on the official site. Think I can count eight in four paras - pretty good going even by their standards. "Blue and white clothing are currently being sold..."?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Superb. Can't make it myself due to financial constraints, pleased to say all my friends will be there and I look forward to watching this one on the box. Have a great day on merseyside everyone.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
taxidriver.gif

Well done all those going, make it loud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here