Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool FC up for sale

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
FSG are just looking to sell a minority stake, they’ve been keen on this since the beginning.

They have no intention of selling.

I was caught by a tabloid-esque headline online, clickbait. Then the ever reliable BBC and Telegraph gave the facts.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
FSG are just looking to sell a minority stake, they’ve been keen on this since the beginning.

They have no intention of selling.

I was caught by a tabloid-esque headline online, clickbait. Then the ever reliable BBC and Telegraph gave the facts.
Just saw Sky sports and thought the same. That’s twice the Athletic have done this in 24 hours after the Saints boss guess - and twice the fake news has come onto NsC annoyingly!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just saw Sky sports and thought the same. That’s twice the Athletic have done this in 24 hours after the Saints boss guess - and twice the fake news has come onto NsC annoyingly!
I was really surprised that The Athletic went down The Scum/Mirror route with the headline.

FSG couldn’t be more clear and they’ve been welcome to new shareholders since their takeover.

I don’t subscribe to The Athletic myself, but according to its followers on nsc it’s a class act.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Jim Ratcliff and Ineos seem desperate to own a football team.
Isn't he a United fan? Although I must be honest, if I couldn't buy my own club buying their biggest rivals and running them down would be quite entertaining. Imagine buying Palace and embarking on the quest to take them to League 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here