Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Away 30th November - ticket advice

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I dont' go to 'tick off a ground' or to take pictures, I don't care what the facilities are like (no worse at Anfield than Stockport on a cold Tuesday night in the middle of winter)

I simply go to support my team. which is unconditional.

Yep, so do I (btw, been to Edgely Park more times than Anfield and latter done three times). Point is, for those of us with conditional budgets and time who must therefore pick and choose, Anfield and other elite team stadia ain’t always that.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Yep, so do I (btw, been to Edgely Park more times than Anfield and latter done three times). Point is, for those of us with conditional budgets and time who must therefore pick and choose, Anfield and other elite team stadia ain’t always that.

I quite agree both the Manchester and both the Liverpool grounds are a pain in the butt to get to and from and no fun once there. I was just objecting to your OP that only football tourists and JCLs went to these games for the kudos and the photos. :)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I quite agree both the Manchester and both the Liverpool grounds are a pain in the butt to get to and from and no fun once there. I was just objecting to your OP that only football tourists and JCLs went to these games for the kudos and the photos. :)

Increasingly they do form a fair number, especially in the home contingent. Certainly lost their appeal amongst many older fans who have the option of taking or leaving. Hence why still seats available last season several days post release to lowest points bracket. And that was after we asked for a reduced allocation too.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Wasn't at all welcoming for away fans, one of the very worst in the country. We were not even allowed to walk around the stadium we were only allowed to go in the away section. Even at Millwall you are able to walk around everywhere before the game. Everything was surrounded by metal fencing and it felt like you were boarding a plane when going through security, never had such a strong cuddle during a search.

Depends how you travel. Arrived by tram and got to see the blue square experience. The live band and pretty much had to walk around the whole stadium to get to the away end. Going back made us walk the long way round in the interests of safety. Though the search was possibly the most intimate cuddle since West Ham where I was asked "is that an inhaler?" which I really wish I had been quick enough to say no its my penis. £6.50 for a pint and a pie was quality.

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Probably a long shot but if any has an idea where I can get a ticket I'd be very grateful. I have my sister and her husband (both season ticket holders) coming to stay at mine to go to the match and they couldn't get me one either.

My usual contacts up here have come up short as well :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here